1. Metro Sports Baseball, Inc. shall structure baseball tournaments each year which shall be known as the Metro Sports Baseball Tournaments. In tournament play each affiliated park league may enter an allstar team(s) or a league champion(s) for each age bracket.
2. To participate in Metro Sports Baseball tournaments each affiliated park shall file with Metro Sports Baseball their Metro Sports Affiliated Park Regular Season Team Roster forms by May 15 of each year for each league team in their park with the appropriate affiliation fees.
3. Metro Sports Baseball's Board of Directors shall determine the site of tournaments. The Metro Sports Baseball Board of Directors shall approve the director of the tournament.
4. The tournament sites shall be rotated among the affiliated parks subject to approval of Metro Sports Baseball Board of Directors.
5. All tournament sites must be inspected by a member of the Metro Sports Baseball Board of Directors or their designees and determined to be suitable for tournament play.
5(a.) All Metro Sports Baseball pool play and double elimination tournaments shall begin play on a date to be determined by Metro Sports Baseball's Board of Directors.
6. Metro Sports Baseball rules shall govern in all Metro Sports Baseball tournaments.
7. Metro Sports Baseball, Inc.'s Board of Directors shall have the power to disqualify, suspend, or remove any head coach, coach, player, league, organization, umpire, or any person involved directly or indirectly whose actions in their opinion discredit Metro Sports Baseball or violate any rule of Metro Sports Baseball.
8. Only those vendors (seller of merchandise) approved by Metro Sports Baseball Board of Directors shall sell merchandise/products at Metro Sports Baseball tournaments. Vendors must submit a written request with a sample of the merchandise/product to be sold to the Metro Sports Baseball Board of Directors at least thirty (30) days prior to the beginning date of pool play tournaments.
9 No Metro Tournament Game shall start after 9:30pm and no tournament game shall be scheduled to start after 8:00pm without the approval of the Metro Board of Directors.